2022 Sr. IT Project Manager Philadelphia, PA LP62227 Liberty Personnel Services Philadelphia, PA $130,000 per year

Kate

Administrator
Команда форума
Job Details:

Sr. IT Project Manager

I'm seeking a Sr. IT Project Manager for a full-time position with a stable and growing company in the local area. Interested candidates should have the following experience.
  • 6+ years managing and delivering large scale projects in an Enterprise environment
  • At least 4 years working in an Agile, SAFe environment
  • Must be proficient with Agile lifecycle management tools such as Microsoft Azure DevOps and Jira
  • Excellent agile and scrum knowledge with the ability and willingness to coach and mentor other junior project managers
  • Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
  • Excellent communication skills and thought leadership abilities in order to be an influencer on the team
  • Scrum Master, PMP, SAFe agile certificates are highly desired but not required
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity please send your resume to bf@libertyjobs.com or feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn as I have 100"s of positions available in IT and I would be glad to help you or someone you know learn about better job opportunities.

Brian Patrick Feeley

bf@libertyjobs.com

484-690-9609

www.libertyjobs.com

#LI-BF1

#IT

#midsenior

Code: libertynull

Сверху