IAM Security Engineer – Permanent Direct Hire position Robert Half Des Moines, IA Full-Time $100,000.00 - $130,000.00 / year

Kate

Administrator
Команда форума
Ref ID: 01500-0011688952

Classification: Systems Security Administrator

Compensation: $100000.00 to $130000.00 yearly

Work with a leading security team! Work on large projects! Work for a company where you will learn from the team. Training opportunities galore! IAM Security Engineer – Permanent Direct Hire position.

This is Opportunity to grow your security expertise & knowledge! If you have a passion for Security, strong Active Directory & AD Security, Directory Services

It is best to contact me directly, Carrie Danger, Division Director Permanent Placement Team, Iowa Region at Office:

515-282-6876
or Cell:
515-991-0863
, and email resume confidentially. You can find my email address / contact Information on my LinkedIN profile. Or you can ONE CLICK APPLY on our Robert Half website and apply Specifically to this posting.
Our financially robust client company is looking for an IAM Security Engineer who has a proven background in Identity & Asset Management, ADFS Active Directory, Security protocols. The desire to help mature a security program and a strong passion for security. Our client is looking for someone hungry to learn and this could be a mid or a Senior person.

The ideal candidate would have:

• IAM Skillsets : Sailpoint, Active Directory, ADFS

• CyberArk

• Scripting experience for automation – ie. Powershell

• Azure Active Directory

• Certificate Management

• Data Security - like experience with Varonis.

• The desire to help mature a security program and work with all other areas of Security: Security Engineering, Security Operations, IT GRC/Corporate Compliance, DevOps, and IAM — and with other business units. Work with Data security.

This is a Direct hire IAM Security Engineer permanent position with one of our local client companies. Full time direct hire position- Full Stack Developer up to 115K. It is best to contact me directly, Carrie Danger, Division Director Permanent Placement Team, Iowa Region at Office:

515-282-6876
or Cell:
515-991-0863
, and email resume confidentially. You can find my email address / contact Information on my LinkedIN profile. Or you can ONE CLICK APPLY on our Robert Half website and apply Specifically to this posting.
Referral bonuses also paid out if you know of anyone who you would recommend for this opportunity or others, referral bonuses paid upon placement of the referral!

Direct Hire means you will go to work for directly with our client company as their employee and with their benefits and you will NOT be a contractor. Your resume won’t be submitted anywhere without your permission.

• IAM Skillsets : Sailpoint, Active Directory, ADFS
• CyberArk
• Scripting experience for automation – ie. Powershell
• Azure Active Directory
• Certificate Management
• Data Security - like experience with Varonis.

Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to IAM Security Engineer – Permanent Direct Hire positionfor more information.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to Robert Half’s Terms of Use (www.roberthalf.com/terms-of-use).

Recommended skills​

Windows Power Shell

Data Security

Security Engineering

Information Security

Directory Service

Operations

Сверху