Senior DevOps Engineer - Azure/TerraForm - long term contract Stafford Technology Columbus, OH, OH Contractor $60.00 - $85.00 / hour

Kate

Administrator
Команда форума
Hello! I'm searching for a Senior DevOps Engineer with strong Azure and TerraForm experience for a long term contract job on the NW side of Columbus, OH. As of now this role is set to go through next summer, but the possibility exists for extension towards the end of the year. The ideal candidate will have strong skills using Azure, TerraForm, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, and Puppet. The Azure and TerraForm experience is "must have" to be considered for this long term contract opportunity. My client provides an excellent work environment and a great team setting. For the right person, this is an excellent opportunity!
My client requires candidates to be US Citizens or Green Card holders. This is a 40 hour per week job. Full remote candidates will be considered, although candidates local to Columbus, OH are preferred. Please no 3rd party recruiters.
If you're interested in learning more about this open role, please respond to this posting with your current resume, hourly pay requirements, and availability.
Thank you!
DevOps
Azure
TerraForm
Ansible
Kubernetes
Docker
Puppet

Recommended skills​

Ansible
Azure
Dev Ops