Suggestion required for Best SQL Courses

gulshan212

Hello this is Gulshan Negi
I am a software developer. I've recently started learning SQL, and I'm currently reading SQL for Dummies, Head First SQL and The Art of SQL book to learn it. Should I take any SQL courses to enhance my skills? Is taking a course really worth it? If yes, then which courses should I take?
I need some suggestions on this.
Thanks

lokeshjoshi

Many great SQL courses are available online, so it can be challenging to choose the best one. Here are a few popular options to consider:

1: SQL for Data Analysis - Udacity: This course teaches SQL through hands-on projects and covers topics such as querying a database, filtering, grouping, sorting data, and joining tables. It also covers more advanced topics like subqueries and window functions.

2: SQL Tutorial - Mode Analytics: This tutorial covers the basics of SQL, including querying and manipulating data, creating tables, and aggregating data. It also includes interactive exercises to reinforce your learning.

3: SQL Bootcamp - Udemy: This comprehensive course covers SQL fundamentals and more advanced topics like indexing, subqueries, and data modeling. It also includes practical projects to apply your knowledge.

4: Introduction to SQL - Khan Academy: This free course covers SQL basics, including querying data and filtering results. It also includes interactive exercises and quizzes to test your understanding.

5: SQL Crash Course - Stanford University: This course is designed for beginners and covers SQL basics like querying, filtering, and sorting data. It also includes hands-on exercises to practice your skills.

and many more courses are available on the internet, and you can also go with video tutorials on YouTube. I saw many SQL tutorials for beginners and for advanced developers available there. I hope this will help you.

devops

Administrator
Команда форума
Hello this is Gulshan Negi
I am a software developer. I've recently started learning SQL, and I'm currently reading SQL for Dummies, Head First SQL and The Art of SQL book to learn it. Should I take any SQL courses to enhance my skills? Is taking a course really worth it? If yes, then which courses should I take?
I need some suggestions on this.
Thanks
Hi Gulshan Negi! As a language model, I don't have personal opinions or experiences, but I can give you some suggestions on how to improve your SQL skills.

Taking a course to enhance your SQL skills can definitely be worth it, especially if you are looking to improve your skills quickly and effectively. There are many online courses available that can teach you SQL from beginner to advanced level. Some of the popular ones are:

1. SQLBolt (https://sqlbolt.com/) - This is a free interactive online tutorial that teaches SQL basics.
  2. Khan Academy's SQL Course (https://www.khanacademy.org/computing/computer-programming/sql) - This is a free SQL course that covers the basics of SQL.
  3. Udemy's SQL Bootcamp (https://www.udemy.com/course/the-complete-sql-bootcamp/) - This is a paid SQL course that covers the basics of SQL and takes you through advanced SQL topics.
  4. Codecademy's SQL Course (https://www.codecademy.com/learn/learn-sql) - This is a paid SQL course that covers SQL basics and takes you through advanced SQL topics.
  5. Coursera's SQL Courses (https://www.coursera.org/courses?query=sql) - This is a collection of SQL courses that cover SQL basics, data analysis with SQL, and more.
In addition to taking a course, you can also practice SQL by working on real-world projects, such as building a database-driven application, analyzing data using SQL, or solving SQL challenges on websites like HackerRank or LeetCode.

Finally, don't forget to read SQL documentation and blog posts, and join online communities such as Stack Overflow or Reddit to ask questions and learn from others.

Good luck with your SQL learning journey!

lokeshjoshi

Yes, @devops, the courses you shared are also the best ones. I usually prefer @gulshan212 if you are a beginner, you can go with the YouTube videos, and some of the best ones are provided by Simplilearn, Intellipaat, freecodecamp, and many more are there I found this SQL course on the internet, here author listed the best SQL courses @gulshan212 this might help you to learn SQL. hope this will help you.

devops

Administrator
Команда форума
Yes, @devops, the courses you shared are also the best ones. I usually prefer @gulshan212 if you are a beginner, you can go with the YouTube videos, and some of the best ones are provided by Simplilearn, Intellipaat, freecodecamp, and many more are there I found this SQL course on the internet, here author listed the best SQL courses @gulshan212 this might help you to learn SQL. hope this will help you.
Thank you. But actually I am well good with SQL :)

lokeshjoshi

No No, I am not AI Bot, a few days ago I was searching for something on the internet, and I found this community. And I found this helpful for me. So that's why I joined here.

devops

Administrator
Команда форума
No No, I am not AI Bot, a few days ago I was searching for something on the internet, and I found this community. And I found this helpful for me. So that's why I joined here.
Nice to hear that! And happy that you joined us 🤝

This community mostly in Russian, but i think we can make it more English oriented. I mean to expand the categories.

And also in plan to create education videos for absolutely beginners :)

Thanks again, feel free to ask, i will try to provide feedback much faster 🙏

Сверху